Sidereal Enlightenment Charms limits

For general talk about Exalted, its setting, mechanics and playing the game
Jimborg

In the Sidereal Charmset released to KS backers, there were 4 Enlightenment Charms, one for each combat ability (Archery, Brawl, Melee, and Thrown), and are presented as such:

“Upon purchasing this Charm, the Sidereal chooses a Sidereal Martial Art. She can learn it without needing the requisite Martial Arts Charms. She can use it with all [ability] weapons, though this doesn’t make it compatible with other styles that use them (unless the Sidereal’s also purchases this Charm for them). All her [ability] Charms count as Versatile for that style and as Martial Arts for any of its Charms that interact with other styles, like Prismatic Arrangement of Creation Form (p. XX).

This Charm can be purchased any number of times.”

So, my question is, when the third sentence mentions ‘other styles’, does it mean only other SMA? Or can you purchase the enlightenment Charm for any Martial Art style?

For example, could you purchase the Melee enlightenment Charm to use Sidereal Melee Charms at the same time as Violet Bier of Sorrows?

Tags:
Five Fathoms Fall

It means only for Charms of the given style that specifically interact with Charms of other styles. The stated example of PAoC Form is, to my offhand recollection, the only such effect to date. In this case, it means you can pick your native Form Charm as one of PAoC Form's any-three-forms effect.
You cannot purchase Something Something Maiden Enlightenment for non-Sidereal Martial Arts. You cannot use Something Something Maiden Enlightenment to combine non-Sidereal styles with non-Versatile native Charms.
Jimborg

That's about what I thought, given the first sentence of the Charm. There was some ambiguity in the way the third sentence was phrased and I was wondering if I was reading it correctly. Thanks for the input :)