This is the link to my Google Drive where I host my public homebrew collection:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... BTxxbQ1CHw
Currently included is
- A collection of over a dozen Artifacts and a few Hearthstones of various ratings
- Rules for Artifact Ships, Siege Weapons and Warstriders.
- A collection of quick, base power only conversions of the armory in the Tomb of Dreams intro adventure for compatibility along with Essence versions of the ToD NPCs.
- A new Merit to handle supernatural features including mutations and divine heritage.
- A sprinkling of new Charms and Modes.
- New rules for Scene Qualities that provide Qualities to describe the physical and social traits of a scene to direct and modify challenges, including a list of example scenes.
- A collection of form-fillable pdfs for designing Antagonists, Companions and Battlegroups of different complexity for Essence that include optional rules for simplified Mote and Anima tracking.
- An Archetype-focused design guide similar to Storypath for designing Essence antagonists which also cover the innate qualities of different creature types, average dice pools for different levels of threat and concepts to direct intimacies, qualities and charms.
- A new Antagonist Quality for mortals who have gained supernatural abilities in the vein of the Strange Beast animal quality.