All of my work is intended to be isolated from other works whenever possible. What this means is that you can pick up and use anything in this document without having to reference another homebrew document I or someone else made. This means you don't need homebrews X, Y, and Z to get a full working experience. You can pick X, Y, or Z by themselves and it should work just fine.
So long as you do not intend to use any of my work for profit (That is anything that generates money for whatever purpose) and give credit to me you may use my material in whatever way you please without having to ask. If you wish to post any of the material I have made in the Storyteller's Vault, then you will need my express written permission to do so.
- Galaxia (Artifact 5, Orichalcum/Soulsteel Daiklave): A daiklave that combines the crushing power of a singularity combined with the power and fury of a star.
- Heartflame (Artifact 4 Orichalcum Daiklave): A small conversion of the daiklave presented in the 3e leak. A stereotypical golden paladin sword that calls out your inner power.
- Sanzu River Scythe: Komachi's Scythe from Touhou, features themes of distance manipulation, the Underworld, and eventually an infinite range attack.
- Shining Ice Mirror (Artifact 3 Blue Jade Daiklave): A rewrite of the Shining Ice Mirror in the corebook to give it a more defined combat style and narrative focus.
- Spring Razor (Artifact 4 Green Jade Daiklave): An upgrade of the Spring Razor in the 3e Exalted Corebook to match current evocation design principles done in Arms.
- Volcano Cutter (Artifact 5, Orichalcum/Red Jade Grand Daiklave): Remake of the one in the Corebook, encourages one to quickly build up for powerful effects to unleash in a fight before unleashing a super attack. You can erupt a volcano without spending 200 turns now!
- Hunting Hawk: Rewrite of the Hunting Hawk from the core. Calls out a hawk as an attunement effect, assuming a multitude of roles that makes it a solid pick for anyone.
- The Patient Horizon: An artifact Powerbow channeling the power of the Earth and your inner sniper. Snipe people through buildings for massive damage on the horizon!
- Dauntless (Artifact 4 Orichalcum Medium armour): Rewrite of Dauntless from the corebook. Dauntless rewards a player for being a reckless hero by sacrificing defenses for power.
- Zero Requiem (Artifact 5 Orichalcum Heavy Plate): A heavy power armour for Twilights that focuses on using the greatest weapons of all: Your brain and narrative control. Make things go just as planned.
- 1337 Sniper: A sniper rifle that focuses around the themes of MLG gaming. From corporate sponsorship, no scoping, to headshotting.
- Excavator Bazooka: A white jade Bazooka focused around themes of terrain modification piercing through the hides of diamond-hard enemies.
- Frost Witch: A heavy beam cannon that saps your foes vitality with the chill of winter, fire out freezing blasts of ice that immobilize, and even shatter your opponent into pieces.
- Shards of a Compass: Heaven's Reach - An expanded look into the alternate Exalted Setting "Heaven's Reach" which is Exalted in space. Nearly 300 pages!
Solar Athletics Remake - Streamlining and rebalancing of the charms in Athletics. It tears out many of the bloats in Athletics involving speed, remakes low essence Feats of Strength to be more potent, and grants some brand new capabilities. Also contains an expansion/clarification on various actions one can take with Athletics.
See Solar Ranged Combat for additional Archery related material
Solar Awareness Remake - A rewrite that seeks to clarify how the ability of Awareness works, expands on the capabilities, and streamlines the Solar Awareness charmset to rely less on dice tricks and more on unique effects.
See Solar Close Combat for additional Brawl related material
Solar Bureaucracy Revamp - A rewrite that seeks to replace the Ex3 core's Leadership "system" with that of Ventures. Complete overhaul of charms to introduce more functionality that discover information, enhance one's powerless for business, and country-scale leadership.
Solar Close Combat - Charms and an ability that merges both Brawl and Melee together. Done both on a conceptual level of that the two abilities could be merged without too much cognitive dissonance while practicality being much easier to write a single charm tree rather than two.
Ex3 Craft Revamp - A venture-based remake of the crafting charmset. Drastically cut down on filler charms such as dice tricks/crafting XP/Slots and more about doing cool things with craft. Currently only working with Solars, will work with other splats when I get the chance.
Solar Dodge Revamp - A streamlining of the Solar Dodge set. Expands Dodge into more defensive options, cuts out clutter, and removes some overpowered charms.
The Solar Integrity rewrite is in the Dance of Fates within the New Crunch section. The charmset was also written to function with the normal base system, as people keep asking me why I made it rewrite only.
Solar Investigation Revamp - An Investigation revamp that streamlines Investigation mechanics, removes filler and adds exotic new ways to use investigation to find what you need.
Solar Larceny Revamp - A revamp of the Larceny ability. Many of the features involved with the base Larceny ability were changed. Base Larceny charms incorporate details from the Awareness document while lastly contains expansions for running organizations in secret such as criminal empires or resistance cells.
Solar Linguistics Revamp - A rewrite of Linguistics that expands upon the ability and introducing charms that allow one to use languages and written material, along with a drastic revamp of the Linguistics charmset.
Solar Lore Revamp - A rewrite that cuts the Lore tree to nearly half of it's original size while enabling brand new fun and creative ways one to use their incredible intellect. I've also include computer charms for Exalted Modern/Sci-fi games.
Solar Medicine Revamp - A rewrite of the Solar Medicine tree that aims to incorporate ventures into long term care options, much needed rewrites to higher essence medicine charms, and a healthy dose of new charms.
See Solar Close combat for additional Melee related materials
Solar Occult Revamp - An expansion and clarification to the ability of Occult to expand the scope of its actions in addition to a set of Occult charms made from the ground up to support such new features.
Solar Performance Rewrite - Ground-up rewrite of Solar Performance in order to give it a much-needed tune-up. Lots of effects dealing with emotions, but some useful for things for all social characters.
Solar Presence Rewrite - Ground-up rewrite of Solar Presence in order to give it a much-needed tune-up. Includes additional charms that also work even if you don't use the rewrite.
Solar Ranged Combat - Charms and an ability that merges both Archery and Thrown together. Done both on a conceptual level of that the two abilities could be merged without too much cognitive dissonance while practicality being much easier to write a single charm tree rather than two.
Ex3 Soak and Resistance Overhaul - A Solar Resistance rewrite to go along with a rewrite of how soak works in 3e to allow one to become a tank without slowing the game down to an absolute crawl. The charms in the rewrite can work without the soak revamp, but will work best with it.
Solar Ride Revamp - Several revamps and clarifications on how mounted characters and mounts work in Exalted alongside a streamlining of the Solar Ride charmset with several additional charms.
Solar Stealth Rewrite - A rewrite that seeks to clarify how the ability of Stealth works, expands on the capabilities, and streamlines the Solar Stealth charmset while giving Solars some much needed tricks.
See Solar Ranged combat for additional Thrown materials
Solar War Revamp - A rewrite that seeks to both streamline Solar War, provide functionality for war outside of battle groups, and provide some higher essence war charms for Supernal users.
Universal charms are designed to be charms for anything. Spirit, Exalt, or anything else. Universal charms aim to provide a solid backbone for other areas to build off of and are excellent if you are making your own Exigent. The index for all Universal charms (and assorted subsystems) can be found here.
Universal charms contain both Dragonblooded and Solar versions of charms. So you can think of this as a Dragonblooded revamp as well.
Universal Close Combat - Charms and an ability that merges both Brawl and Melee together. Done both on a conceptual level of that the two abilities could be merged without too much cognitive dissonance while practicality being much easier to write a single charm tree rather than two.
Ex3 Craft Revamp (Universal Venture Edition) - A venture-based remake of the crafting charmset. Drastically cut down on filler charms such as dice tricks/crafting XP/Slots and more about doing cool things with craft. Now updated with a universal system to allow any magical creature, from Exalt to God, have a solid basis for craft charms. Contains material for Solars, Dragonblooded, and Lunars.
Universal Ranged Combat - Charms and an ability that merges both Archery and Thrown together. Done both on a conceptual level of that the two abilities could be merged without too much cognitive dissonance while practicality being much easier to write a single charm tree rather than two.
3e Modern Dragonblooded charms - This document contains the Modern charms from Shards of the Exalted Dream translated into 3e for Dragonblooded. Charms for vehicles, firearms, and hacking exist in this document. Hacking is largely modern specific, but since the Drive and Firearms charms are just expansions of Ride and Archery respectively even Vanilla setting Dragonblooded could make use of some of these charms.
- Ex3 Monster Guide 2: Smokin' Sexy Style - A sequel to my past monster guide. Contains a little bit of every type of creature one can find in Creation, but also provides templates for a wide degree of creatures, giving people the ability to stat weak essence 2 fodder to mighty essence 8 earth shaking titans. Makes use of both Qualities and new Template charms (universal charms that come with a variety of options to increase or decrease a creature's power).
- 3e Alchemical - A total conversion set for Alchemicals and Colossi for 3e, nearly 269 pages of content!
- 3e Qualities - A collection of abilities for NPC's. Useful for both disposable minons to world ending terrors.
- 3e Ventures - A porting of the Exalted Essence Venture subsystem to Ex3 mechanics. Used in my Solar charm revamp project
- Dance of Fates - A complete revamp of the Willpower System and how influence works in 3e, but still being largely compatible with most of the current written social magic in the game. Includes Solar Integrity rewrite.