Homebrew Compilation Document

The main hub for homebrew, mechanics, splats and rewrites

Moderator: Epiphany

Maudova

Hello Folks,

I've been putting together a document to pull together everyone's homebrew content for Exalted Essence. Click this Link to open the Google Doc. If you'd like to see your content in the document, you can reach out to me on The Fan Discord, Bonus Experience, The OPP Discord, or maybe leave a comment here or on the document and I'll see about getting your content added. Also I am not infallible, so I may have misattribution or even the occasional typo.

Tags:
CritianCaceorte

It feels perhaps a bit self-aggrandizing to suggest adding my own work, but I did create a document showcasing High-Essence Requirement Charms, if that's alright.
AutXAutY

Also a bit self aggrandizing, but I have a thread for collecting my home-brew: https://swordofcreation.net/viewtopic.p ... 4068#p4068 (it includes both 3E and Essence stuff, sorted with the Essence stuff at the end)
Maudova

CritianCaceorte wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:02 am It feels perhaps a bit self-aggrandizing to suggest adding my own work, but I did create a document showcasing High-Essence Requirement Charms, if that's alright.

It's not self-aggrandizing, I can't search every place in the internet! Thanks for pointing it out, I've added your content to the list.
CritianCaceorte

Maudova wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:18 am It's not self-aggrandizing, I can't search every place in the internet! Thanks for pointing it out, I've added your content to the list.

Thanks for the addition! For clarity's sake I must add that you mis-attributed the authorship for the Trinity Continuum conversion at the bottom of the document, either you linked to the wrong conversion than the one that TrueMrMultiverse did, or put the wrong author in.
Maudova

AutXAutY wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:08 pm Also a bit self aggrandizing, but I have a thread for collecting my home-brew: https://swordofcreation.net/viewtopic.p ... 4068#p4068 (it includes both 3E and Essence stuff, sorted with the Essence stuff at the end)

You folks are funny. I asked for your input it's not self-aggrandizing! Thanks for pointing out your thread. Just an FYI, I won't include a link to the list itself simply because it also includes Ex3 content. But I am linking out to your individual links that aren't to a discord post. If you end up putting them into a public private document of sword of creation post, I'll revisit.
Maudova

CritianCaceorte wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:33 am Thanks for the addition! For clarity's sake I must add that you mis-attributed the authorship for the Trinity Continuum conversion at the bottom of the document, either you linked to the wrong conversion than the one that TrueMrMultiverse did, or put the wrong author in.

When I posted it, It was when the OPP forums were dead so I couldn't verify it. I've changed the attribution to you.
AutXAutY

My Spider Style should probably be under New Supernatural Martial Arts Styles instead of Conversions - it's not intended as a conversion of anything.
Also maybe Coiling Mists Style - it's a conversion, but of QafianSage's home-brew, rather than of a canonical style. Also, it maybe should split credit between us?
Maudova

AutXAutY wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:45 pm My Spider Style should probably be under New Supernatural Martial Arts Styles instead of Conversions - it's not intended as a conversion of anything.
Also maybe Coiling Mists Style - it's a conversion, but of QafianSage's home-brew, rather than of a canonical style. Also, it maybe should split credit between us?

Updated as per your suggestion. I moved them both to New Styles. Conversion is really intended for canonical styles from any edition of the game, even Ink Monkey's material.
Maudova

@AutXAutY Do you intend to lift your styles out of discord into an available document? Discord Threads are both opaque and a lot of folks get banned from discords so I don't link to those posts if I can help it.