Jen’s Artifact Shop

For sharing all your art, commissions, references and inspirational images

Moderator: Epiphany

Jen

I figure that I should make a hub thread for all of my artifact arts since I get to draw so much of them 💃

First is Gorroth's Calamity, an Orichalcum/Soulsteel Direlance that drain the essence of those it strikes and unleashes it back to them.

Tags:
Jen

An Orichalcum/Red Jade Grimcleaver + Firewand combo that has no name since the player never manage to play the character, so this is all just brainstorming ideas of mine for the Evocations.

They are a pirate so there would be some anti-ship effects in there, thooooough I’m now wondering if burning ships would be a good idea for pirate since all the goods would be gone too…Hell, your own ship may catch fire too as you shoots out giant fireballs of death!
Bifford

So damned pretty!

I really love the different attack style images. How did you do those?
LefferDP

Yeah, the attack images are the best part. Just enough tot understand the movement and cool looking.
Jen

Bifford wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:49 pm So damned pretty!

I really love the different attack style images. How did you do those?

Ah, I draw them on my tablet! Take quite sometime to think of what the Evocations looks like and the figure posing, but after that it’s smooth sailing ~

LefferDP wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:12 pm Yeah, the attack images are the best part. Just enough tot understand the movement and cool looking.

Oh yeah, these Evocation sheets make me even more hype for a weapon! Hopefully I can do all the artifacts of my Circle.
Jen

A Moonsilver’s brawling hate crimes against Wyld folks.

It’s created when Augustus, Lord of Heliopolis, condemned a Raksha prince and their monstrous kingdom into a mirror and shattered it to pieces. Someone has gathered the mirror’s remains and crafted them into a bracelet, the prince and their subjects are still trapped inside in a state of eternal agony as their form are ripped apart and reformed (messily) every time the artifact is used.

The artifact’s Evocations can be used when its owner shattering the bracelet into thousand of mirror shards for various effects, mainly center around its powerful cutting capacity. The opponent can even be shattered and their calcified pieces be added to the mirror storm, while Wyld folks has the misfortune of being an available target for a sealing technique that transfer to into the mirror to suffer the same fate as the Raksha prince.

P/s: This is definitely not silversoulsteel!

Apregis

Impresive art and the concept for Grimcleaver/Firewand is great.