Kalara's Shirt Cut Meme

For sharing all your art, commissions, references and inspirational images

Moderator: Epiphany

angelasasserart

I was art blocked pretty bad until the Shirt Cut Meme came around and I went on this booby fashion adventure with my Eclipse, Kalara, in Procreate! She is a diplomat of many costumes, which were so much fun to explore.

Enjoy and let me know your fave outfit!

(My fave is the 2nd outfit because nothing says Eclipse authori-tay like off the shoulder jackets and a glass of wine.)

If you'd like a closer look at each image, plus a narrated time lapse with my inspiration notes about each piece, check it out here.

The Art of Angela R. Sasser
See more of my Exalted art and writing at The Uncrucified.  Follow me on DeviantARTArtStation, & Twitter.

Tags:
andrix
Site Admin

3rd's my favourite here, I enjoy how you've got the window by layering outfits rather than it just being a single piece, and the girl can seriously rock a headscarf
Sword of Creation Site Admin
Please consider giving input on the feedback forums about things you like or want changed
If you have any issues feel free to message me
angelasasserart

Thank you! I really need to draw her in the scarf more often. Maybe I'll get my chance for her Southern look in the Exalted Fashion Challenge I just started up.
The Art of Angela R. Sasser
See more of my Exalted art and writing at The Uncrucified.  Follow me on DeviantARTArtStation, & Twitter.