Just a random picture of June rainbow

For sharing all your art, commissions, references and inspirational images

Moderator: Epiphany

Jen

I don’t see any Exalted arts for Pride month yet (or ever  :o ), so I gotta make one before the month ends ~

Tags:
andrix
Site Admin

I feel like I've missed a trick here, this would have been a great thing to have tried and encouraged over the month and that art is awesome as always! Love the tags on this post as well, I guess I should be worried about the queer mafia coming for me now XD
Sword of Creation Site Admin
Please consider giving input on the feedback forums about things you like or want changed
If you have any issues feel free to message me
Jen

andrix wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:58 am I feel like I've missed a trick here, this would have been a great thing to have tried and encouraged over the month and that art is awesome as always! Love the tags on this post as well, I guess I should be worried about the queer mafia coming for me now XD

I just discovered this whole Pride business a few days ago so people forgetting about it doesn’t so bad! Somehow I managed to draw this one so fast, must be that world-wide gay energy floating around.
BogMod

Random side note...do you think light works the same way? Like I can see a decent argument given how the world was created that something like white light is just white light rather than something you could split into a bunch of colours.
I play the video games.  https://www.youtube.com/bogmod
Jen

BogMod wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:20 am Random side note...do you think light works the same way? Like I can see a decent argument given how the world was created that something like white light is just white light rather than something you could split into a bunch of colours.

Vance told me that there should be microorganisms in Creation if I ever want to dwell into the why-and-how of disease, so I assume that many things just works like the real world unless you want it to be another ways for some reasons.

Which is good! Do you really want to know about how little sperm god crawling up into a vagina to use Fertilizer charm on the egg god ??!!
The Gemling Prince

Which is good! Do you really want to know about how little sperm god crawling up into a vagina to use Fertilizer charm on the egg god ??!!

More likely it is all a ritual, when property performed by the persons in proper times within fate, will motivate the pattern spiders to begin weaving a new thread into the Loom. This will be filed and scheduled. The mortal, designed by the primordials will have their own mechanisms.  They will, having touched reproductive chakras, the mother or analogue will begin to grow a new chakra network i.e. baby. If Heaven files everything properly and the mother survives to term following the proper taboos, the thread will be finished and the baby will take the breath of it's soul. If their are any issues with following taboos, pattern spider tasked with the babies thread is carried off on Sidereal adventure, so on - still births and birth defects unto deadly ones are possible.

While Vance may run the line - good fantasy and scifi writers must make their own rules for how the world works and stick to them.  Giving in to laziness at the top level is not good.  To say ehh hand wave it, but this is how it would work in short, much preferred. 
Winner of Obsidian Portal's Game of the Month January 2022 Here
ST of the eight year and counting Exalted Game, Lakes of Blood and Ash