My Little Pony, but PG-13

For sharing all your art, commissions, references and inspirational images

Moderator: Epiphany

Jen

I still can’t think of an excuse yet for why a character who hates the Wyld would have unicorn familiars 🦦

Is it possible to have several types of unicorn-esque creature?

Tags:
andrix
Site Admin

hahah, that is...not what I expected from the topic title. Having that thing as your familiar is a bit of a statement for a zenith
Sword of Creation Site Admin
Please consider giving input on the feedback forums about things you like or want changed
If you have any issues feel free to message me
Weimann

Those are velociraptors in disguise! Run!

Seriously, though, I see no reason why "magic horse" should not be individually developed in several different places, either by Creation's natural magic or by some bioengineer. They definitely don't have to be just Wyld creatures. Something similar seems like it'd pop up elsewhere.
Jen

andrix wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:24 pm hahah, that is...not what I expected from the topic title. Having that thing as your familiar is a bit of a statement for a zenith

They are pretty nice people, they just look like abomination crawling from the deepest part of the Wyld, but demon are quite popular so I’m sure the (Unicorn) Thing won’t even make people bat an eye.
Weimann wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:55 am Those are velociraptors in disguise! Run!

Seriously, though, I see no reason why "magic horse" should not be individually developed in several different places, either by Creation's natural magic or by some bioengineer. They definitely don't have to be just Wyld creatures. Something similar seems like it'd pop up elsewhere.
Yeah, just making a horned horse is pretty easy, but I have no idea if I should call them unicorn. Since I don’t think such a thing has happened in the text before, like there like Blood Ape the demon, and Blood Ape the mundane ape with fur like blood 👻